We recommend our resellers and end users to check CleanMate Product FAQ
or CleanMate RMA FAQ first before contacting us for further assistance.
Metapo provides CleanMate warranty service and technical support for products sold by authorized distributors and resellers in the US. CleanMate products carry 1 year warranty for the robot cleaner, and 6-month warranty for battery. If you need to get warranty service or technical assistance, please complete the CleanMate RMA & Tech Support form. If unit keeps running backwards, please make sure that the protection foam pads behind front bumper are removed, and also clean any dirt from cliff detection sensors.
All refund requests are handled directly by the original seller of CleanMate product. Please follow refund/exchange policy of your retailer to get refund. Most retailers offer a 30-day return policy for refund. Returned products must be in good, CLEAN, and resalable condition (no scratch damage) in retail package with all accessories & manual included to qualify for a refund. If you purchased the product directly from Metapo and want to get a refund within 30-day period, please complete this CleanMate Refund Form. For sanitary reason, please CLEAN your roller brush and dust bin before ship unit to Metapo for refund. Otherwise, we reserve right NOT to refund your unit.
DO NOT USE CleanMate outdoor or on wet floors. Otherwise, warranty is void.
CleanMate Warrant Service and Tech Support Procedures:
- Please complete the CleanMate RMA & Tech Support form. with detailed descriptions of your CleanMate problem.
- Send a copy of your original purchase invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to Metapo at (408) 943-9309
- All RETURNING product must have a valid RMA # and a copy of your original invoice. DO NOT mail it to Metapo without RMA #. Otherwise, we will not be able to process your return.
- Metapo RMA department will send you a RMA # within 3 business days or provide a reason for RMA denial. Your RMA # is valid for 30 days.
- After getting your RMA #, please return your CleanMate unit to Metapo with freight prepaid by customer (NO freight collect). If unit is defective within 30 days of your invoice date, then we will give you a pre-paid label. This no cost to you is to assure our product quality.
The return shipping address is: RMA Dept (put RMA # here), Metapo, 2380 Qume Dr., Suite D, San Jose, CA 95131. It normally takes 3~5 working days to have the unit tested and repaired. After the unit is fixed, Metapo will send it back to customer via UPS Ground free of shipping charge.
- When you ship the CleanMate to Metapo, please use original shipping box or have proper packaging material in the package to avoid shipping damage. Metapo is not responsible for shipping damages in transit.
For sanitary reason, please CLEAN your roller brush and dust bin before ship unit to Metapo for service. Otherwise, we reserve right NOT to service your unit. We will NOT clean brushes and dust bin for you. We will ship back your unit in working condition but AS IS condition as we receive it from you. We will inform you any normal wear and tear parts which need to be replaced. You can decide to buy it or not before we ship unit back to you.
- Please include a copy of RMA form in the package, and clearly mark the RMA # on the shipping label.