The S Series UPS is an advanced Line-interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) that is capable of generating pure sine wave power output for your equipment.
Unlike the traditional off-line UPS and standard line-interactive UPS, this S series provides very short transference when blackouts happen, and zero transfer time from AC mode to Battery mode and vice versa. The voltage regulation of the S series UPS is very similar to online UPS, but their prices are much lower. It provides efficiency over 96% under normal power condition. Smart battery management has two charging modes (quick charge and trickle charge), which ensures that the batteries will work in best condition.
The included UPS management software allows users to adjust voltage-transfer points, charging voltage, & green mode level, etc. The UPS front panel is available in both LED display, and a full function LCD display. For LCD models, users can easily change the UPS settings with the buttons around LCD screen.
S series advanced line-interactive UPS is a perfect cost-effective solution for users who wants to provide high quality power protection for their loads at affordable costs.
• Pure sine wave output.
• Microprocessor based design with true Line-Interactive structure.
• Adjustable voltage sensitivity, charging voltage, & voltage-transfer points.
• Remaining Estimated Backup Time indication (EBT system on LCD version).
• Smart battery management with intelligent double stages of charging control.
• Real time auto-detection for battery condition.
• Automatic restart of load after UPS shutdown.
• Smart AVR function (Two buck / boost modes).
• Zero Transfer.
• Generator compatible.
• "Green Power" design with auto on/off function & adjustable level.
• Hot-swappable batteries (optional for 3K & 4K models).
• Network manageable (SNMP optional).
• RS-232 interface for communication, compatible with all major O.S., including Windows, Linux, SCO UNIX, & DOS.
• Full protection for overload, short circuit, & over heat.